Items that are in stock in our warehouses usually ship the same business day. Orders must be placed, payment verified, and security cleared by 3:00pm EST. Merchandise is shipped complete, properly packaged, and insured via the service you select. Occasionally an item is oversold. If this is the case, we will fill the orders on a first come, first serve basis.
Items that are out of stock usually ship within the time quoted at checkout, which may vary by brand. We will notify you in the event of a backorder. Backorders are left on order until they ship.
We continually seek updates on backordered items and regularly update your order status until the backorder is filled. If immediate availability is a concern, please call and we will stock-check the item.
Ground Shipping Service and Delivery Times
Ground shipping service and selivery times show here are in addition to processing time, the estimated shipping times quoted, and any backorder delays.
Once an item is ready for shipment, Ground Service estimated regional delivery times are as follows:
*Excludes weekends and holidays
- Same Region - 1 to 3 business days*
- Next Region - 2 to 4 business days*
- Three Region - 3 to 5 business days*
- INTERNATIONAL - 4 to 8 weeks
Expedited Services and Delivery Times (Next Day, Two Day, and Three Day delivery)
Expedited service and delivery times show here are in addition to processing time, the estimated shipping times quoted, and any backorder delays. Choosing expedited shipping will not prioritize, rush, override, or overcome any of these preceding conditions.
Please keep in mind that selecting Next Day, Two Day, or Three Day services does not guarantee shipments will be delivered in the selected amount of time. Expedited orders are subject to the same quality control and security clearance procedures as non-expedited orders, so despite our best efforts, we may not be able to ship expedited orders the same day they are placed.
Once an item is ready for shipment, normal Expedited Service delivery times are as follows:
*Excludes weekends and holidays
- NEXT DAY SERVICE - 1 business day*
- TWO DAY SERVICE - 2 business days*
- THREE DAY SERVICE - 3 business days*
Special Handling Items
Special Handling Items are large or bulky items that incur higher shipping costs than Non-Special Handling Items. Discounts or promotions on freight charges do not apply to Special Handling Items. Next Day, 2 Day, and 3 Day shipping services are not available for Special Handling Items. Some large or heavy items may need to be shipped via truck freight. Please be note any special instructions or lengthy availability times that may apply to these items.
Cancellation requests are subject to FastTrackAutoParts.com™ authorization. Please keep in mind that some specialty item orders (such as Superchargers) are not cancelable under any circumstances (see product pages for details).
Every effort is made to immediately process a cancellation request.
How to Inspect Automotive Parts Upon Receipt
- Please call our Customer Service department to cancel an order. We do not accept cancellations through email, fax, or voicemail message.
- Our Customer Service Representative will verify that your order has not shipped. Once an order has been shipped either from our warehouse or from the manufacturer it may not be cancelled. Cancellation requests on orders that have already shipped either from our warehouse or from the manufacturer fall under the return guidelines below.
- Once we've verified that your order hasn't shipped, we will issue you a full credit.
Please follow these guidelines when you receive your parts:
Installation Recommendations for a Trouble-Free Experience
- Before opening the package, check for accuracy by matching the part number on the box with the part number on the invoice or packing slip. If they match please proceed, otherwise call us immediately.
- In the event the product needs to be returned, you will need the box in good shape to avoid re-box fees. Carefully open the box taking care not to damage the parts or the packaging and keep the box.
- Inspect the parts for apparent damage and missing items. If damaged or missing items are found call us immediately.
- Mock up or lay out the assembly of the item on a clean soft surface to avoid damage to the parts. Make sure the parts received are what you actually want before proceeding to install. Once installation is attempted, the parts are no longer unused, uninstalled, and in resalable condition.
Returning An Item For Refund Or Exchange
- Do not take your vehicle apart, or commit to a time to install a part before the part arrives and has been inspected.
- Carefully read all instructions and make sure all necessary tools are available. We recommend novice installers (do it yourselfers) have a qualified and experienced professional at hand to ensure a successful installation. Assess your abilities and only proceed if you are capable of completing the install. If not, give the job to a professional.
- In the case of our error, please call our Customer Service department within 30 days of receiving the item to generate a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for exchange. Upon inspection, items found to be unused, uninstalled, in resalable condition, and in original undamaged packaging will be credited less any applicable restocking or reboxing fee. Items found to be correct per the application, used, installed, not resalable, or with missing or damaged original product packaging will not be credited and the item will be returned to the customer, if requested, at the customer's expense. We do not accept RMA requests through email, fax, or voicemail message.
- Some specialty items (such as Superchargers) are not returnable or refundable under any circumstances (see product pages for details). These items are only eligible for exchange in the event you are sent a damaged or incorrect part due to our error.
- Items that fail or are damaged due to customer abuse, negligence, or improper installation techniques are not returnable under any circumstances, so please take care of the parts while they are in your possession.
- Except in the case of our error, the customer is responsible for all freight charges incurred with the return or exchange. This includes the original freight cost to the customer.
- RMA numbers expire 30 days after they are issued. Items returned without an RMA number or using an expired RMA number will be refused.
- Unless otherwise instructed, ship returns as instructed on the RMA. All Returns must have the RMA number issued clearly displayed on the return shipping label. Do not write the RMA number on the original product package and take care to properly prepare package for shipping. Failure to do so may result in assessing the customer an additional 20% re-box fee for original product package damage.
- It is the customer's responsibility to insure the package and retrieve a tracking number with signature requirement from the carrier to protect from loss. Damaged, lost, or missing claims must be made with the carrier.
- Customers who receive a damaged part must call our Customer Service department at within 3 days of receiving the item to generate a damage claim and issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Failure to notify us within 3 days may forfeit your right to a damage claim. We do not accept RMA requests through email, fax, or voicemail message.
- Specialty items (such as Superchargers) that are not normally returnable or refundable under any circumstances (see product pages for details) are eligible for an exchange in the event that they are damaged upon receipt.
- Items that fail or are damaged due to customer abuse, negligence, or improper installation techniques, are not returnable under any circumstances so please take care of the parts while they are in your possession.
- The carrier will contact you to inspect and possibly retrieve the damaged part. Do not take it upon yourself to ship the item back to us or you will forfeit your right to a damage claim.
- FastTrackAutoParts.com™ will pay for all freight charges incurred with damaged claim.
- If a part was successfully installed, went into service, and then failed, it may be eligible for warranty replacement. You must call our Customer Service department within 14 days of the failure and have a Customer Service Representative generate a manufacturer warranty request and issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Parts that are covered by a manufacturer's warranty may be returned for exchange for like product replacement. Refunds are not issued on warranty items.
- Items that fail or are damaged due to customer abuse, negligence, or improper installation techniques, are not returnable under any circumstances.
- The customer is responsible for all freight charges incurred with the warranty exchange. This includes the original freight cost to the customer.
- RMA numbers for warranty items expire 30 days after they are issued. Items returned without an RMA number or using an expired RMA number will be refused.
- Unless otherwise instructed, ship warranty returns as instructed on the RMA. All Returns must have the RMA number clearly displayed on the return shipping label. Do not write the RMA number on the original product package and take care to properly prepare package for shipping.
- It is the customer's responsibility to insure the package and retrieve a tracking number with signature requirement from the carrier to protect you from loss. Damaged, lost, or missing claims must be made with the carrier.
- Only items authorized for warranty service that pass warranty inspection will be processed. Unauthorized customer warranties or warranty items that do not meet warranty criteria as stated by the manufacturer, or do not pass a warranty inspection will be denied and returned, if requested, at the customer's expense. Unclaimed denied warranty returns will be destroyed. FastTrackAutoParts.com™ is only responsible for product replacement per the manufacturers warranty guidelines. No other responsibilities or warranties are expressed or implied.
Unauthorized customer returns, or returns that are mis-shipped, mis-packaged, or mis-delivered, are not the responsibility of Fast Track Auto Parts.
New Vehicle Warranties And Your Rights
It has been established that a dealer may not deny a new vehicles warranty due to properly installed aftermarket parts. However, if you experience a problem with an uncooperative dealership point out the provisions of the Magnuson-Moss Warranty - Federal Trade Commission Improvement Act. For more information call your vehicle manufacturer or click on the link above.
General Company Policy as Stated on Invoice
Fast Track Auto Parts liabilities are limited to providing the correct product based on the vehicle information supplied by the purchaser, the corresponding product information supplied by the manufacturer, and the fair representation of our advertising. Installation and safe use of the products is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Fast Track Auto Parts supports, yet is limited to, all manufacturers' warranties. Fast Track Auto Parts reserves the right to approve all cancellations and returns. Please call and speak directly to a Sales Representative to cancel or return an item. Cancellations and return requests are not accepted through email, fax, or voicemail message.
FastTrackAutoParts.com™ is not responsible for typographical errors, omissions, changes, or price discrepancies.